Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex-BHA Premiership Benchwarmers Who Would Have Got a Game at the Amex Today

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And today's players getting splinters in their arses for the full 90 minutes plus stoppage time are:

Little Liam Bridcutt (0 minutes on the pitch for Sunderland)
Stephen Ward (0 minutes on the pitch for Burnley)

Narrowly avoiding such indignity today are:

Ashley Barnes (brought on in the 79th minute for Burnley)
Sir William Buckley (brought on in the 69th minute for Sunderland)

Join us again next time for: 'Elliott Bennett, my life picking splinters out of my arse on the Norwich City bench, even though we're back in the Championship'

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Almost all footballers will go where the money is.

If you were offered a new job, that trebled your wage and required you to work significantly less.. Would you turn it down? I wouldn't!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wait, what

If someone said to me; Jcdenton08, we're headhunting you to work in Manchester. It does mean you need to relocate but........

You get 10x your salary
You get treated like a hero
You get to work with better facilities
You get to work with more talented colleagues

Oh and BY THE WAY your pay and lifestyle is guaranteed for a MINIMUM of three years, at which point you can just revert to your previous life if you wish.

There is one other downside though - 6-7 bitter people will slag you off a bit on an Internet forum you'll never read or have even heard of.

When can you start?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wait, what

If someone said to me; Jcdenton08, we're headhunting you to work in Manchester. It does mean you need to relocate but........

You get 10x your salary
You get treated like a hero
You get to work with better facilities
You get to work with more talented colleagues

Oh and BY THE WAY your pay and lifestyle is guaranteed for a MINIMUM of three years, at which point you can just revert to your previous life if you wish.

There is one other downside though - 6-7 bitter people will slag you off a bit on an Internet forum you'll never read or have even heard of.

When can you start?

It's always a good argument that one and I do concur to an extent, but you train all week with your team mates and then watch game after game on the sidelines while those same team mates that you train with all week and banter with all week do their stuff on the pitch and you're honestly telling me that that doesn't impact on your world in some way post-match, pre-match, during the next week of training, and the week after that.... Do me a favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here