Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colunga

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Thought he was very bright, decent on the ball and always looked to get in where he could........extremely happy with this chap

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Promising, very promising.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I actually thought his hold-up play was much worse than Craig's. He looks good though! But not in the role he was being played in when Kaz came on, before Baldock came on

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
He must be dreadful then........

Surely 1 miss won't cloud your judgement of a player with crystal clear qualities??

Overall I thought he looked pretty good, I just felt in the context of the game it certainly was relevant and deserved a mention.

Apologies.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Better in the the tucked in winger role. CMS & Baldock should compete for the single striker birth along with COG when we need to mix it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
An excellent reader of the game who's movement made him dangerous. A few more balls played in BEHIND the defence and he might have got his name on the score sheet. A promising player,

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought he faded as the game went on but he looked like he had a lot more quality than David Rodriguez (who incidentally scored twice on his debut last week for his new club).

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
He was fantastic. Fast, skilful, intelligent movement and he worked so hard. Really very impressed with him.

sussexseagullHH

Nov 19, 2006
Just like Tex and Holla he has a great touch. He also moves in a way that keeps the defender guessing, look forward to seeing more of him when he has had time to settle in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here