Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were the man of the match sponsors drinking?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'll have some of what they were on please, Dunk was MOTM by a country mile even before his second goal. Great ball player, great tackler and was incredibly composed. It was Teixeira's worst game for us so far I thought (although he still showed flashes of brilliance) Strange one.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He tried to force the issue a bit much today and as a result lost the ball a fair bit. He's definitely played better.

Dunk for me - impressive at both ends. He's really coming of age now

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think they got it bang on

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Blimey, I'll have what you're drinking if you think that was his worst game for us....

Went to both the Leeds game and the Bolton game and would have said he was one of the best players on the pitch in both games. Sounded like he changed the game at Swindon off the bench, today lacked the final ball and lost it a couple of times in midfield. Don't get me wrong I don't think he played badly at all but still think it was his worst game for us so far.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Agree with OP and said same when MoM was announced - Dunk even at 2-1. At 2-2 no contest. Liked the look of Tex and Colunga though.
Q - LuLu....play him wide PLEASE....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tex was brilliant in the first half, less so in the 2nd. It seemed he was trying too hard to produce the killer ball and gave it away a lot.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Tex was brilliant in the first half, less so in the 2nd. It seemed he was trying too hard to produce the killer ball and gave it away a lot.

But when he has been charged with producing something and trying to create chances that will happen.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Agree with OP and said same when MoM was announced - Dunk even at 2-1. At 2-2 no contest. Liked the look of Tex and Colunga though.
Q - LuLu....play him wide PLEASE....

Dunk looked very good today,was so composed and got around everywhere,as for colunga I didn't think he was great and a couple of time him and cms were standing next to each other as in they are to a like in positional play,holla looks a great player on a free

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Agree with this. Tex was far less impressive in the 2nd half ... unfortunately. Dunk MOM without a doubt ... although to be fair the sponsors decision was made before his 2nd goal.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Diet lemon fanta from the bottle.

Tex and Holla MOTMs for me. I've yet to see the two goals again but they went straight through the middle - terrible defending. Pleased for Dunk but not MOTM.

Surely Holla has a role in that too?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Dunk had a stormer. Greer also good although could have done better with the second goal.

2-2 massacre!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Tex and Holla MOTMs for me. I've yet to see the two goals again but they went straight through the middle - terrible defending. Pleased for Dunk but not MOTM.

1st goal- Lost the ball very cheaply, whole defence backed off him and Stockdale should have done better
2nd goal- Lost the ball on our left flank and Greer got done in the box.

Neither can really be blamed on Dunk.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Blimey, I'll have what you're drinking if you think that was his worst game for us....

Disagree, think the OP is spot on. There is no doubt he is a talent, looks great on the ball, but he was only about 60% successful with the things he tried for me. Also picked the wrong option several times, but he is leaning and I remain delighted he's with us.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Clearly he was very far from MOTM !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Tex lost the ball continually throughout the match today ,he was greedy with the ball and looked very tired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here