Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to Reading

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Being reported on BBS that Reading have bid £1.5 million for Murray.
Not being received too well and they are quoting the money we got for Ulloa.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Reading are in all kinds of shit, they need to sign a striker desperately

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Muzza will be on a decent wage, will Reading be able to match it?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Is there a chance he'll be back?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Is there a chance he'll be back?

Possibly. With Chamakh, Gayle, Campbell and our new striker all ahead of him it wouldn't surprise me if he left. It'll cost you a few million quid though, as I doubt you've got any players we'd want to exchange.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This is why I am becoming more and more pissed off with football, what f#%$ing more can a player do to prove he deserves a crack at the premier league. If he gets the deliveries he WILL score regardless of the league. Maybe I'm naive or totally clueless either way I hope its not true.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
marriage made in heaven

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
This is why I am becoming more and more pissed off with football, what f#%$ing more can a player do to prove he deserves a crack at the premier league. If he gets the deliveries he WILL score regardless of the league. Maybe I'm naive or totally clueless either way I hope its not true.

Agreed. Murray does deserve a crack at the Premier League. I rate him more than Frazier "I am working my way down the leagues" Campbell. He's just another MUFC academy product destined in a few years to be playing League 2 football for Wycombe not scoring goals.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Agreed. Murray does deserve a crack at the Premier League. I rate him more than Frazier "I am working my way down the leagues" Campbell. He's just another MUFC academy product destined in a few years to be playing League 2 football for Wycombe not scoring goals.

Gayle behind Murray, with Zaha and Bolasie on the wings is something I would love to see tried just once. Either way Glenn deserves a few games, I am hoping that Warnock gives him the chance.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I don't think it's that he doesn't deserve it. If anyone does its Judas, but I'm hearing he is still a few yards short of fitness, especially for the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here