Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha have left us all clueless

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
So the club asked us to judge them on the 1st September.

I feel they have done a great job and this has been proven by the fact that a) we can't even get close to agreeing on a starting line-up and b) what a strong bench we have now

I'm loving it.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I was just thinking the same thing: trying to put together a clear starting 11 is not at all obvious for the first time in a good couple of years. I hope that we do see a fair bit of squad rotation as I'd hate for some of the potentially great signings that we have brought in sit on the sidelines, and I'd love for us to continue bringing development squad players through to the first team where possible.

Exciting times.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It is exciting! Will lead to some serious arguments on here over selection too I would imagine. And ridiculous rumours of people leaving, being unhappy, dressing room fallouts.....

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
It should be good,but football is a funny game. A defeat today and we will all be deflated and the moaners will be out in force.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Over 50 games in the season, so I'm sure we'll see some enforced rotation. Strength in depth is important over the course of a league campaign.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
It should be good,but football is a funny game. A defeat today and we will all be deflated and the moaners will be out in force.

I'm hoping that our new players will get a chance to prove themselves before the knives come out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here