hyypia-230814-l229-1861696_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 30th August 2014
by Paul Camillin
In the final third we are more dangerous than we were a few weeks ago."
Sami Hyypia

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Sami Hyypia feels his team need to be more potent when he renews acquaintances with Charlton Athletic boss Bob Peeters later today at the Amex.
Hyypia played against Peeters both in the Dutch top flight and for Liverpool in the Uefa Cup, and he has been impressed by the start the Addicks have made under the former Belgian international striker this season.
*He told seagulls.co.uk, "I played against Bob so I know him, but that was long ago. It’s great to see that people stay in football and give their ideas to the next generation.
"Charlton have made a good start and it is going to be a similar game to the last few with a high tempo. They have good players upfront who can really hurt you if you are not concentrating or playing well."Defensively they are compact and play with a high tempo. so if we are slow in possession then they will really cause us problems.
"We need to make sure we are in a good frame of mind and we have a good attitude to play the ball quickly and find the gaps. In the final third we are more dangerous than we were a few weeks ago.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

"I think in every area you can always improve, you can't be satisfied with what you are doing; I want to improve things and to think of ways to make our way of playing even more flexible.
"That way, as the season goes on and teams analyse our game and find ways to make it more difficult for us, we need to find a way to adapt and find another way to hurt them.
"That is part of the process. I am a young manager and I want to improve myself and that is one area that is very interesting. I like to think of the ways to make it different and more difficult for when the opposition more or less know how you play."
Hyypia has already admitted he has a good number of options, after 11 new signings this summer, and says he knows there will be times when he has to disappoint players who are not selected.
"I don't think you can keep a player happy who is not playing, but that is football. Sometimes it is like this, but things can change very quickly; you can be on the bench for a month and all of a sudden you play every game.[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CHARLTON
[/h]saturday 30TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BLACKPOOL
[/h]SATURDAY 20th september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v Cardiff
[/h]tuesDAY 30TH september, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here