Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the last autograph you asked for from an Albion player?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think mine was Mark Beeney but can't be sure.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
CMS at the kids Christmas party at the Amex two years ago, my son was queuing up for something and hadn't got Craig's signature, so I asked him to sign.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
What time would you have to get to the Amex on match day to have the players sign something and where do they go in?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Lewes pre season friendly my 3 year old son was totally made up when he got CMS. Only he calles him Craig 'Snail' Sniff and Craig politely replied "hope I move quicker than that today".

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I hung around after a game at The Amex to get Charlie Oatway to sign an Albion book I was going to give someone as a gift, and he walked past me, as I didn't recognise him in civvies :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The last one I asked for myself was Steve Penney.

Much more recently though, I asked someone one to get Calde to sign a picture for my lad.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
7fcaf3a294b71ec0a35d7c9b9adbeeb8.jpg

All of them [emoji4] except for greer hughes and all the new signings in august

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Does anyone know if the team travel to Homes games in a team coach from the Training Centre?
Last year the players arrived at the Amex in their own cars between 10:30/11:00.
Has this changed this year?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Only ever asked for one as at a corporate event, Steve Foster on his only cap for England vs N Ireland, chucked it when he went to Villa really annoyed it had gone when he came back!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What time would you have to get to the Amex on match day to have the players sign something and where do they go in?

I think the players start arriving some time around 11 o clock. I took the Amex tour on the day of the Wigan match, Oscar and Nathan were getting sorted in the West Stand as we went through and we later saw the players making their way to the lounge across the pitch into the East.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here