Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team for......TODAY

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same as last Saturday (maybe Colunga for CMS, or drop JFC and play Teixera in the middle, with 2 front men):

Stockdale
Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Bennet
Bruno, Crofts, Holla, Caskey
Teixera
CMS

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
Same as last Saturday (maybe Colunga for CMS, or drop JFC and play Teixera in the middle, with 2 front men):

Stockdale
Teixera
CMS

Im happy with that. Team came from 0-1 to win the game....after donny at home how long did that take poyet?

Cant wait!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Apart from the fact that you had to wait until midnight to be able to say team for today I think the reason why this topic has not been discussed is the fact that NOBODY has a clue.

This is my team as it stands it may well change in 15mins

Stockdale
Bennett
Dunk
Greer
Bruno
Holla
Crofts
Gardener
Texieria
Colunga
Cms

SUBS

Casper
Calde
Hughes
Ince
mccort
Baldock
Lua lua

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Stockdale
Teixera
CMS

Can't see Caskey starting this one. He has played every game and 120 mins the other night. Think he might be rested for this one. I also reckon Bruno will slot back into the RB slot and Caldy benched.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
No crofts in the starting 11 for me, too much class in the squad now for him to warrant a start.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No crofts in the starting 11 for me, too much class in the squad now for him to warrant a start.
Nonsense. Experienced midfielder with bags of energy. He would be one of the first on the team sheet for midfielders.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes, fair point. I'm not sure how ready Gardner is?

Difficult one. Parent clubs don't like seeing there players benched or not playing. I have a feeling Gardner will start

Tex Crofts Gardner Holla(not in that order)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Apart from the fact that you had to wait until midnight to be able to say team for today I think the reason why this topic has not been discussed is the fact that NOBODY has a clue.

Stockdale
Bennett
Dunk
Greer
Bruno
Holla
Crofts
Gardener
Texieria
Colunga
Cms

SUBS

Casper
Calde
Hughes
Ince
mccort
Baldock
Lua lua

No room for Jake?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

Stockdale
Teixera
CMS

Can't see crofts starting, he doesn't move the ball quick enough in the set up that we have now. Gardener will play if Sami thinks he is fit enough and I think either Baldock or Colunga will play in behind CMS so for me it would be.

Stockdale

Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Bennett
Holla
Teixera, Gardener, Forster Caskey,

Colunga or Baldock

CMS

Subs from : Walton,Colunga or Baldock Chicksen, Bruno, Hughes, Ince, McCourt, Lua Lua, Maximenko Crofts, Ankergran, O'Grady: Injured March, Agustein, Stevens

When you look at this two weeks ago we wondered how we were going to compete. Now we could almost put out two teams that would look good on paper. Let us hope that Sami can keep everyone happy. There are not many players here that look out of place in the championship. I feel a little sorry for the DS squad as it will be VERY difficult to break into the team now.

Aug 28, 2014
What do you lot think to stockdale? After all the hype in his early career I was very underwhelmed when we had him. It seemed any shot on target went in the net, which was evident when we tonked Fulham 6-0 last season. He should have stopped at least half of those goals.

He seems particularly weak with shots to his left side.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Stockdale
Bennett
Dunk
Greer
Bruno
Holla
Crofts
Gardener
Texieria
Colunga
Cms

SUBS

Casper
Calde
Hughes
Ince
mccort
Baldock
Lua lua

This will be the starting eleven in my opinion. Looks class on paper lets hope they click.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What do you lot think to stockdale? After all the hype in his early career I was very underwhelmed when we had him. It seemed any shot on target went in the net, which was evident when we tonked Fulham 6-0 last season. He should have stopped at least half of those goals.

He's been decent enough though could have done better for the goal against Sheff Wed at home in the season opener.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

Is that how he made it into the England squad??? I've only seen the home games. 2 goals conceded which he had no chance with and nothing else to do!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here