Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big School

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Big f***** dog's danglers more like.

The last series was pony. So why is that tw*t 'BBC darling I've swum
the River Thames' Walliams being given another series.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't get me started. The man of a thousand characters, all of them exactly the same. Unfunny.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
His camp, sort of 'I'm serious but a bit of buffoon' character (the only one he has)
is sh8te.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
His entire act is based upon the same, camping it up, ooh matron, is-he-isn't-he charade that twunt Robbie Williams has made a career out of.

Here's a thought, David/Robbie: NOBODY GIVES A CRAP.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
His entire act is based upon the same, camping it up, ooh matron, is-he-isn't-he charade that twunt Robbie Williams has made a career out of.

Here's a thought, David/Robbie: NOBODY GIVES A CRAP.

Exactly - and even though I think Katherine Tate is rather nice....she is no
comedian.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Someone like Doddy (who I went to see the other day) would wipe the floor with Walliams.

And he's 88.

Guess I'm showing my age here :)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well the first series was better than the endless repeats of My Family and Live at the Apollo we get on BBC Entertainment here. And Friday Night Dinner. And whilst I like QI, there is really no need to repeat the same one 5 times in a week along with Would I Lie to You? As you can see, we are not spoilt for choice at the moment.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
While I've never watched more than a couple of minutes of anything that Walliams has been in, I do have a massive respect for his achievement in swimming the English Channel, which has a 70%+ failure rate, 10x more people having climbed Everest than having successfully swum the Channel.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He's just not funny on the telly. When Little Britain started, he was, because we hadn't seen him before, but that joke isn't funny any more.

He writes brilliant kids' books though. He is also a good guy, and he lives in Hove, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here