Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jadey-290814-l229-1884696_478x359.jpg

Jadey Yesilada
Image by: Tom Irving

PUBLISHED
21:27 29th August 2014
by Joel Essex
It is my passion to see other young people get the chances I had through this appeal."
Jadey Yesilada

Brighton & Hove Albion fans attending Saturday's game are being urged to support Jadey's Dream, a fundraising appeal to expand Albion in the Community's disability sports programme across Sussex.Supporters arriving early for the match can catch one of Albion's powerchair teams, BHAFC Seagulls, take on their counterparts from Aston Villa, Villa Rockets, in a WFA (Wheelchair Football Association) cup match at BACA (Brighton Aldridge Community Academy).
The school is just a short walk from the Amex and the match kicks off at 12:30pm. Those there will also get the chance to have a go at playing the sport.
Players from both AITC powerchair teams will be then be out in force around the stadium before kick-off collecting for Jadey's Dream.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The appeal, launched by Jadey Yesilada on the pitch before the Blackpool game at the end of last season, aims to raise £200,000 and double the size of AITC's disability sports programme.Jadey, who has cerebral palsy, joined one of AITC's disability sports clubs at the age of six and is part of the powerchair football squad.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "I was lucky to get the chance to take part in sport at a young age thanks to AITC and I wouldn’t have been able to achieve so many other things in my life without them.
"It is my passion to see other young people get the chances I had through this appeal."
Jadey will be interviewed during half-time at the Amex tomorrow and you can also read a special feature about the appeal in pages 66 and 67 of tomorrow's Seagull matchday programme.
Find out more and donate to Jadey's Dream here.
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CHARLTON
[/h]saturday 30TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BLACKPOOL
[/h]SATURDAY 20th september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v Cardiff
[/h]tuesDAY 30TH september, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here