Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know if the club have churned out those handy little WALLET sized fixture lists yet ? I might mince along to the club shop before the game tomorrow and grab a few if they have.

(I appreciate we've only known the fixtures since the middle of June, but I live in hope)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
They definitely had them last year, as I've been waiting to replace mine but so far...nothing...good thread though as I'm sure many will want to pick one up!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I overheard someone at the club shop saying they weren't doing them this year.

I've got all the dates synced to my phone though, so don't really need the fixtures card.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can download from the club website - did this and they automatically popped into my ipad calendar. Which I then sent to the mrs just so she knows......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
SAKE
So everyone wants one, but nobody can have one. I need to slip one in the missus's purse so she has NO excuse for making arrangements and commitments without firstly consulting it.

Not good enough really, is it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
SAKE
So everyone wants one, but nobody can have one. I need to slip one in the missus's purse so she has NO excuse for making arrangements and commitments without firstly consulting it.

Not good enough really, is it.

Get in the 21st century man.

That's what a shared Google calendar, accessed via your smartphone of choice, is for.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

That's what a shared Google calendar, accessed via your smartphone of choice, is for.

If you say so boss. I still have to write the feckers on 'her' 'family' wallplanner to avoid the tense 'it wasn't on the planner' discussions when she books in a visit to some long-lost boring relative on a match day

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Some of us don't have those smartphone thingies so a wallet sized fixture list can be essential.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

I'm with Easy. I want something printed that can get all dog-eared in my wallet over the course of the season and be pulled out every now and then to impress acquaintances and girls who like that sort of thing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good question Dave. Been meaning to pop into the club shop to pick up one of those handy little thingy's up. I guess i won't bother now.

I wouldn't mine even paying for one 99p

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Erm. For those who might have forgotten how to do this- not me, obviously- could you just let us- I mean them- know?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Erm. For those who might have forgotten how to do this- not me, obviously- could you just let us- I mean them- know?

Modern life is rubbish, I wouldn't bother. Last Saturday my brother texted me asking if I'd like to join him to sync a few pints before the game.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
If you say so boss. I still have to write the feckers on 'her' 'family' wallplanner to avoid the tense 'it wasn't on the planner' discussions when she books in a visit to some long-lost boring relative on a match day

Glad I am not the only one who has to do this every year.
Do you also get her moaning when you have to cross one out because the fixture has changed, as if it's our fault ????

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Anyone know if the club have churned out those handy little WALLET sized fixture lists yet ? I might mince along to the club shop before the game tomorrow and grab a few if they have.

(I appreciate we've only known the fixtures since the middle of June, but I live in hope)

I spoke to steve who runs the club shop today, he said they ARE coming but they have just not arrived yet, hopefully not to long. :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I spoke to steve who runs the club shop today, he said they ARE coming but they have just not arrived yet, hopefully not to long. :thumbsup:
Lets us know when they arrive cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here