Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minutes applause for Tony Langridge tomorrow on 67th minute

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I know it has been mentioned on his other thread but I feel it's worth another to get maximum exposure.

Having known him and his family well and spending some good times together I for one will be applauding and most likely shedding a tear for him.

I hope every single one of you on here will join us in celebration of such a great man.

That is all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a very good idea as a tribute

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great idea. The one for Phil was very moving as so many people joined in. I'm sure tomorrow's will be the same.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Great guy. Only met him the once, a fantastic man. Helped many a person. :clap2: I'm sure he will be watching. Thanks Tony.

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Will join in for any Albion fan and he seemed by what I have heard and read, an excellent man also.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I've been told by the club that Richie has been told about it and should be doing an announcement for it. Not sure if that will be at half time or just before the 67th minute.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I've been told by the club that Richie has been told about it and should be doing an announcement for it. Not sure if that will be at half time or just before the 67th minute.

Nice one Mike, see the Argus conned us for 85p ......gits

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Think this is a fitting acknowledgement for any fan,player or official... I didn't know Tony but i will be applauding today.

Having lost someone special recently my thoughts will go out to Tony's family and friends.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'll get you a pint later to make up for it. ;)

I'm hoping to get to Dicks for 1pm today mate. All depends if the trains aren't delayed on the way down like last week because of the London Bridge closure.:rant::rant:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here