Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fenelon gone out on loan...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not surprised as unlikely to make the bench now, and in games played lacked the strength needed at Championship level. Will hopefully have a good season and return a better player.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Good move by the club imo to let him go out on loan and something i had expected.

it gives him a chance to play first team football and develop, something that he probably wouldn't get if he stayed here and hopefully beneficial to everyone involved.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Seems like a good move, will be good to see how he manages in league one.

Hes still only 20 so makes sense, as he wont get a look in currently.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Good move, clearly not up to it but hope he finds his level and has an enjoyable career there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good move, clearly not up to it but hope he finds his level and has an enjoyable career there.

What are you on about? It is a season long loan.

The lad has taken every oppotunity that has been giving so far and exceeded expecatations, currently nothing to say he wont do well at Rochdale.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Think he knows where the goal is but looked off sorts v Sheff W. Good luck to him

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seeing Fenelon starting against Sheffield Wednesday in the opening game had me dampening my WSU seat that day I don't mind admitting, and not in a good way. I still don't see how CMS was benched in favour of him for a starting place, he looked COMPLETELY out of his depth from beginning to end.

Hopefully a bit of regular thud and blunder in the lower leagues for a year or so will do him good. Championship ready he ain't.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Very good move for all concerned. He's obviously not quite ready for Championship level football at this time. The move is a step up from the level he was playing at with Torquay last season which can only help in his development. This loan move will be the maker or breaker for him I suspect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seeing Fenelon starting against Sheffield Wednesday in the opening game had me dampening my WSU seat that day I don't mind admitting, and not in a good way. I still don't see how CMS was benched in favour of him for a starting place, he looked COMPLETELY out of his depth from beginning to end.

Hopefully a bit of regular thud and blunder in the lower leagues for a year or so will do him good. Championship ready he ain't.
The entire selection that day troubled me, at the time.

OK so WB and Solly have now been explained.

But the rest of the team selected scared me rigid for the season.
I may well have had momentary damp bed syndrome, that night.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good luck to the lad. Will be keeping a close eye on his progress. I like to see our promising kids go out on loan and playing at decent level of football

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

How do you know he isn't 'up to it'?, the lad is only 20 and has hardly started a game for us! Maybe given time you will be proved right, but until then give him time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here