Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to take penalties ?

Looking at past footage it looks like Holla, Colugna and Baldock have been regular penalty takers in the past. Along with JFC putting two away on Tuesday who do you think should get the job ( assuming they are all on the pitch at the same time ) ?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only one way to sort that out ...... harry-hill-featured.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Tough one. All I've got to go on re Colunga's penalty taking ability is YouTube footage and it's hardly going to show outrageous misses. JFC looked calm and composed from the spot against Swindon so if he's on the pitch I'd be happy to let him take them. Of course as soon as he misses one NSC will be screaming for someone else to take them.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
As someone suggested in a different thread:

Bus driver
Barber
Bloom
Ince (but it has to be an over head kick penalty)
Anyone in the crowd who is willing to take one

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
JFC took those penalties for a reason. Perhaps he is the best penalty taker we have.

Perhaps it's because Holla and Baldock weren't on the pitch. Suspect that at least one -- but rarely all -- of Holla, Baldock, JFC and Colunga will be on the pitch at the same time, and they'll have worked out a hierarchy between them. For what it's worth, I'd imagine that they will be in that order of priority

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking at past footage it looks like Holla, Colugna and Baldock have been regular penalty takers in the past. Along with JFC putting two away on Tuesday who do you think should get the job ( assuming they are all on the pitch at the same time ) ?

In addition to those you've listed, O'Grady and Stephens were also the penalty takers at their previous clubs.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Bit different taking pens when a) the game is already won and b) your not taking the pen with 25k of your fans relying on you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here