Oh Jesus. Now you've done it!

Were loose

steering-wheel-o.gif

Wheel LOOSE

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Personally i think we'll have a good season but lose on Saturday, Charlton look decent this year.

Be interesting to see how this place reacts if that is the case, we must have some of the most fickle, bed wetting fans in the land.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One thinks you have much to learn about the Championship my friend !!

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
pretty sure we will be watching more entertaining football this season but i think it is too early say how well we will do -certaintly top half.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Our defending of set pieces has been poor - no player has replaced Barnes/Ulloa in this respect.

We may have get used to a few more 4-2 results instead of 1-0.

This I agree with 100%. I am still confident we are going to have a good season and it will definitely be entertaining. I haven't wet the bed once (honest !). We miss Barnes - never got why some seemed to hate him?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Things can change very quickly in this league - as has our squad in the last couple of weeks! Squad's looking pretty good now, but too early to judge how successful it will be - we haven't played any of the good teams yet.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Playoffs at the very least, maybe an auto spot. We could do well in the League Cup especially if the draws are kind to us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here