Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Suprised to not see one thread on tomorrows game on the front page.

Should be good. Atmosphere surely has to be good with us on a run and Charlton bringing 2k.

No idea how good Charlton are other than they signed a load . From reading a bit about them it seems even they have no idea what to expect this season.

Win will take us above them and into the top half.

9 pts from 5 games also promotion form

All set for a 0-1 last minute loss then !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Going to be very tight. They are pretty potent going forward under Pieters and have a big defence. Will our mobility and ground play test them?Can't see us not conceding given our desire to push forward so we will need to score two or three to get the points. It could come down to Baldock coming off the bench in a bid for instant hero status.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We are going to give them a serious tonking. As per our League 1 winning campaign under Gus, this is the game where it all starts to come together. We will look back after we romp away with the title and say that this is the game that really started our charge. :thumbsup:

Well I can dream, can't I?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Going to be very tight. They are pretty potent going forward under Pieters and have a big defence. Will our mobility and ground play test them?Can't see us not conceding given our desire to push forward so we will need to score two or three to get the points. It could come down to Baldock coming off the bench in a bid for instant hero status.
Is he not likely to start?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I reckon Saturday will be a goal-fest. Two good attacking sides, but both liable to conceed at the back...I'm going 3-2 to Charlton*

*awaits 0-0.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is he not likely to start?
I think CMS has earned the right to start and Colunga had a great debut. Assuming it is a case of perm 2 from 3 (Teixeira has to start as the other attacking player) I think Baldock may start this one on the bench.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Pretty poor turnout, don't know how many tickets they got but looked a lot of empty seats in their end. Not a lot of noise considering they lead for large part of the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here