Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday bets? T'Sheraer down to 8-1, Bruno 20-1...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
First goal scorer? Worth a go on Bruno if he plays in midfield? Has he looked like possibly scoring?

I fancy Man Utd to bounce back, led by Rooney. Brace or more at 6's seems a reasonable punt?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now the open wound of the transfer window has heeled we need a new oozing sore to pick at:-

Ashley Barnes hatrick 100-1

Dunk FGS 40/1.

Charlton/Albion ht-ft 28/1.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Calde loves scoring against Charlton, and is 20/1 FGS. I've a feeling he might not actually PLAY though - he had 120 minutes Tuesday night, whilst Bruno had a rest, and Gardner's arrival means we don't need Bruno in midfield.

Alternatively how about Lewis Dunk FGS @ 35/1?
He's looked dangerous in the box last few games. Scored v Cheltenham, had one cleared off the line v Bolton, and hit the bar at Swindon.

Dec 29, 2011
Calde loves scoring against Charlton, and is 20/1 FGS. I've a feeling he might not actually PLAY though - he had 120 minutes Tuesday night, whilst Bruno had a rest, and Gardner's arrival means we don't need Bruno in midfield.

He's looked dangerous in the box last few games. Scored v Cheltenham, had one cleared off the line v Bolton, and hit the bar at Swindon.

Was going to say this. Dunk anytime or Dunk FGS could both be lucrative bets.

Stumpy Tim

Calde sounds a good bet... if he doesn't play you get your money back anyway. Agree on Dunk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've done small stakes, on :

Dunk FGS @ 35/1

Draw HT / Albion FT @ 15/4

Scorecast, 2-0 / JFC @ 70/1

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've said this before, and I'm trying to save you guys money ..... Don't back scorers until you've seen the lineup. Bcos if your selection comes on as a sub (even in the 89min) he's played and you've lost your money ..for nothing. :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Good stuff, got his eye in, bought goal mins at a cheap 2 so the later the better, also Tex @ 15...who is starting with Baldy?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I predicted Dunk earlier in the week as a good bet on the Anytime scorer market 11/1

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I was gonna do Calde, 25-1 on Hills, 33-1 1st or last and Albion win, and 19-2 anytime with Albion win.
But like you say, I reckon Calde will be sub after Tuesdays's 2 hr stint.

Dunky is 40-1 at Hills, 55-1 1st or last and Brighton win, or 14-1 anytime and Brighton win

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If our game of table football is an omen, the Albion should win 9-6 with CMS and Stockdale being out biggest attacking threats.

You heard it here first.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I've said this before, and I'm trying to save you guys money ..... Don't back scorers until you've seen the lineup. Bcos if your selection comes on as a sub (even in the 89min) he's played and you've lost your money ..for nothing. :)

Incorrect, it's money back if a goal already scored when your first goalscorer player comes on (how much you lost & caused others to lose with this repeated advice!?)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Incorrect, it's money back if a goal already scored when your first goalscorer player comes on (how much you lost & caused others to lose with this repeated advice!?)

Quite. T'Shearer was an example v Swindon on Tuesday. Came on in the last minute after a goal had already been scored. First goal bet declared void and money refunded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here