Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Thomas Kusczcack?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Does anyone know? Nothing coming up in any searches on here or google other than a suggestion he may have had a trial or been training with Blackpool.

All really odd, unusual for a player of his stature and reputation just to slip away. Something significant must have happened for there to be so little interest in him. Cannot believe it is all to do with wage demands. All very odd.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I seem to remember some people were claiming he was training with Oldham, divided opinion on that though.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Don't know...don't care. Decided BHA weren't big enough for him so he can stew in his own juices as far as I'm concerned.
( Stockdale is a much better keeper )

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would imagine he is holding on hoping for a team in England rather than moving elsewhere in Europe. Be a surprise if he doesn't get fixed up by deadline day or shortly after. Half expected to see him pitch up at Leeds.....

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It's a mystery to me. Not Sorry to see him replaced by Stockdale but note bags of cash Fulham signed Kiraly as back up, surely Kush could have challenged for top spot there.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Unfortunately, he believed in his own hype and forgot to be a keeper. His performances last season were not a patch when he first joined and he made far too many mistakes. IMHO it shows that the fact he has not been snapped up by any club so far shows that he is not what he once was. You would have thought the likes of Charlton would have shown an interest but the fact these type of clubs haven't have shown the club made the right decision. Stockdale has shown he is far more capable keeper to date and given the wages and transfer fee involved shows it wasn't about Kushs' wages as I am sure the combined package for Stockdale would be far more than Kushs' contract value.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looking for a new agent as well as a club?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
After Man United's performance mid-week perhaps he is hoping that they will be in the market for a quality keeper, if they can't find one he could get a call if he is still in the greater Manchester area :lol:

Will probably end up at FC United

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a great shame Tom seems to have gone from Hero to Zero for so many people on here. He was a superb goalie for us and even after his apparent " shocking season " last year, according to some, we still had the highest number of clean sheets and the second lowest goals conceded in the league. Over the last 2 seasons Tom had the most amount of clean sheets of any championship goalie. A poll last season showed 80% of members thought he was the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC had ever had. Strange how it has all gone so wrong for him. I don't get it

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Was he really that bad last season? I know he made a couple of errors towards the end of the season but other than that, I thought he maintained the high standard he'd shown the season before. I am very surprised he hasn't found himself a Championship club or even a back-up role at a Premier league side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here