Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaner stops moaning!

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Had a proper good moan up on here a few weeks back, now I'm as excited as a person that's got a very good reason to be excited! I bow down to you all that said things will be okay...humble pie all over my fat face...good times ahead this season, go Sammi and your wild wing backs! Squad is sorted and has been put together well by the three B's!#eggonface #brightontuntilIdie #faith #goodtimesahead

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Tony Bloom is to clever for anyone to try and second guess him including myself in times of frustration. I wont be making that mistake again and will happily keep my mouth shut and let TB and his team get on with player recruitment in the future.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Had a proper good moan up on here a few weeks back, now I'm as excited as a person that's got a very good reason to be excited! I bow down to you all that said things will be okay...humble pie all over my fat face...good times ahead this season, go Sammi and your wild wing backs! Squad is sorted and has been put together well by the three B's!#eggonface #brightontuntilIdie #faith #goodtimesahead

Nice blackadder reference!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Love the second hashtag, must visit Brightontun one day ;)

tony bloom is to clever for anyone to try and second guess him including myself in times of frustration. I wont be making that mistake again and will happily keep my mouth shut and let tb and his team get on with player recruitment in the future.

THIS! Just could never have thought he would have to replace sold players! The mans a genius!:facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No. Sami and most everyone else was rightly frustrated that we entered the season with a severely weakened and poorly prepared squad. Credit where credit's due, the issue has been belatedly sorted out but we still spunked 6 points up the wall against 2 p1ss-poor teams.

That said, I've no issue whatsoever with the quality of the players we have brought in, just the timing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here