Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legia Warsaw Anti-Uefa Display

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Will be great if Legia get chance for revenge against the Sweaties in the draw for next round.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
They broke the rules, I really don't get why people feel for them so much other than it was Celtic.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
They broke the rules, I really don't get why people feel for them so much other than it was Celtic.

6-1 up, they bring a player on for last 10 mins of second leg, having served his 3 match ban, but the dot of an i was missing off paperwork. You don't feel sorry for them for getting kicked out for that?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

The punishment didn't really fit the crime though, that's why people feel aggrieved. They hammered Celtic and the player only came on for the final 5 minutes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
6-1 up, they bring a player on for last 10 mins of second leg, having served his 3 match ban, but the dot of an i was missing off paperwork. You don't feel sorry for them for getting kicked out for that?

As conspiratorial as it sounds, I do wonder if it has been Arsenal, or another qualifier as such, if the verdict may have been different.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah so that's what a proper 'display' looks like. Really is a foreign thing isn't it. I thought you had to get a 6 yr old to draw some toy castles for it to work before I saw that....

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Anyone who thinks they deserved it should read this again and again. Really harsh decision IMO.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
hrdkt5.jpg

No better than the green brigade.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brilliant display. Not sure I'd have fancied being stood under the middle of that massive banner, with all those flares held right next to it though.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
A great piece of work and a cracking atmosphere. Good job
The punishment did not fit the crime and previous punishments recieved by others.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
they didn't actually get kicked out though did they. they won 4-1 in the first leg, fielded an illegible player in the second and Celtic were given a 3-0 walkover result - putting them through on away goals. a 3-0 walkover is standard for offences like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here