Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigration soaring

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thought Cameron was cutting immigration down?
Its increased to over 240,000 in the last year...177,000 of these are students.How the hell can we have 177,000 students come here when our own students or wannabe students can barely afford it?

Sometime's you really wonder wtf is going on in this country...Taking foreign students money in a flash and shitting on our own students...facking shambles.:censored:

http://news.sky.com/story/1326030/immigration-significant-rise-in-last-year

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It's because the universities can charge international tuition fees which tend to be quite a bit higher than for home students. it's good business for a city like ours as it brings foreign students cash into our local economy in so many different ways.

Indeed, only well-off foreign students can afford to go to our universities. Nice one New Labour/Tories

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's because the universities can charge international tuition fees which tend to be quite a bit higher that home students. it's good business for a city like ours as it brings foreign students cash into our local economy.
Well maybe if we made it cheaper and easier for our own students..That would benefit this country and put our own students first.I understand the universities charge international fees,but i find it bloody discusting that foreign students get so many bloody places regardless of monies made.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
The government haven't got a clue about immigration numbers.
The biggest crime was Labour actively encouraging immigration to buy votes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Indeed, only well-off foreign students can afford to go to our universities. Nice one New Labour/Tories

Exactly , the Chinese students who study food technology at Grimsby College like to pay for their shopping with crisp brand new £50 notes.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I remember watching a programme on Indian students...The Indian parents were paying 10k just for enrolment,some would be rejected at the first hurdle because of poor english,they also would lose that money.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
It's because the universities can charge international tuition fees which tend to be quite a bit higher than for home students. it's good business for a city like ours as it brings foreign students cash into our local economy in so many different ways.

These Asian students enrol then do a runner and never to be seen again and don't forget the ghost universitys that don't exsist.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Exactly , the Chinese students who study food technology at Grimsby College like to pay for their shopping with crisp brand new £50 notes.

I don't believe you. Only builders have crisp brand new £50s.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The government haven't got a clue about immigration numbers.
The biggest crime was Labour actively encouraging immigration to buy votes.

And that's why the Tories won't stop it. They give out thousands of passports and hope the new immigrants will vote them in. The three main parties don't give a shit about the british or our way of life, they just want power.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
the actual proportion of foreign students at British universities is relatively low however, the diversity is positive and you want the best students coming to our universities. it doesnt increase british students costs, and if anything, the higher fees foreign students pay would actually reduce costs for uk residents. you want the best people for the course, you dont want to let British people in who aren't good enough, and there are plenty of university places and with student loans university is affordable for all. there is no negative for foreigners studying at our university.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read a few days ago Cameron was trying to remove students from the immigration count to make his figures look better.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
These Asian students enrol then do a runner and never to be seen again and don't forget the ghost universitys that don't exsist.
Yeah would suspect a large proportion do disappear while here...This immigration lark is getting right on my tits.I find 246,000 odd in one year bloody shocking.

We need a proper leader in this country who's got balls to stand upto all this shite,maybe harsh but we need a maggie thatcher type person running this country in the modern era.Yes she was a pain but she didn't take no shite unlike the puppets we have these days.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah would suspect a large proportion do disappear while here...This immigration lark is getting right on my tits.I find 246,000 odd in one year bloody shocking.

We need a proper leader in this country who's got balls to stand upto all this shite,maybe harsh but we need a maggie thatcher type person running this country in the modern era.Yes she was a pain but she didn't take no shite unlike the puppets we have these days.

NHS is £800m in the red. Housing shortage. The prison population is booming to migrants. The goverment still tell us that immigration is a good thing. It's a ****ing shambles.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm sure we could squeeze a few more in, lets face it it its not even close to 500k is it , roll on the general election for some real arse kicking !!!!
regards
DR

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah that would bring the immigration down by 70%...He said he wants it way down on the previous 200k a year,now its 244k:lolol:

What a pompous clown

Also need to find another 130,000 school places and record number of migrants are giving birth,wonder why? British passport, welfare and a nice house or flat at tax payers money. The welfare bill have gone up by £20 billion last year and is rising. Why? Because this is the country where everything is free unless you work.

Jan 30, 2008
NHS is £800m in the red. Housing shortage. The prison population is booming to migrants. The goverment still tell us that immigration is a good thing. It's a ****ing shambles.
Yeah , was at lewes prison this week, 2 foreign bints turn up at main reception with paperwork for visiting :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Last edited:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
multi-cultruism is like communsion,a great idea but doesn't work

i'm the only englishman in my french village,everyone is friendly,but if there were 50 of us here,it would be a different story and rightly so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here