Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and ride

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Could anybody give me an idea of waiting times for the park and ride at the end of games?
Daft question I know but I've always used the train until now so I have no idea.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Depends which one. I use the racecourse one, and generally stay and have a leisurely pint after the game, then wander up and get straight on a bus.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
From the ESL it rarely takes more than 10 minutes to get onto a Mill Road bus if you leave on the final whistle...that's right, ON the final whistle, not before!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
We leave when the last player has left the pitch and we`re normally on a bus within half an hour.
This is for Mithras House.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Could anybody give me an idea of waiting times for the park and ride at the end of games?
Daft question I know but I've always used the train until now so I have no idea.
30 mins max on them all.

Far too many folks panic unnecessarily.

TB

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Queues are massive, I would recommend cycling. :wink:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
30 mins max on them all.

Far too many folks panic unnecessarily.

TB

What he said. I've never got onto the first wave of busses, but still have not had to wait longer than 30 mins. The best thing about the P&R is that it gets you a good distance away from the ground quickly, so that when you do get back to your car, there's very little queuing to get onto the main roads.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wait until the Mill Road queue is gone completely and then stroll up and straight on a bus. Normally 2-3 pints

(40 mins)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here