Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus has always fancied him...

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
"Sunderland have made a £6m bid to sign Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk, 23, from Celtic after Atletico Madrid's Toby Alderweireld, 25, rejected a move to the Black Cats"
BBC Sports Home Page. Has anyone followed his career at Celtic...he so nearly came to us?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'd like to see how he gets on in the Prem. Gus has made some bang average signings for the black cats so far but looks to turning them around.

This could be a very good signing if Celtic are willing to sell.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd like to see how he gets on in the Prem. Gus has made some bang average signings for the black cats so far but looks to turning them around.

This could be a very good signing if Celtic are willing to sell.

After missing out on group stage they may not be able to afford turning it down...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great going forward, always looked a bit lazy defensively when I've watched him .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think he's done well in Scotland. But that doesn't really count for much.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
In the few Celtic matches I've seen, he always looks a class above the rest of the league. He would have been a great signing for us. He wanted to join us but Groningen weren't willing to sell at that point.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Always looked very good player whenever seen him play. Surprised a bigger club haven't come in for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here