Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Wages...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
With all the hype about FFP how have we managed it?

I think the 3 B's and Hyppia have clearly moved the wage structure of players around and spread wages throughout the team allowing us to bring in the majority of players.

I dont imagine one player who has come in this season to earn as much as the person they were replacing.

Clever loans in key postions will also help us keep our wage bill down and I wouldnt be suprised if we have actually slightly cut the wage bill from the previous two seasons.

thoughts?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
PIG, Orlandi, Ulloa, Buckley, Ward and Bridcutt were all on big wages, Barnes and El Abd were poorly paid compared to the rest of the squad.

Suspect there may be a slight cut this season (but we won't find out until the accounts are published in March 2016) but there may be fewer peaks and troughs.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
PIG, Orlandi, Ulloa, Buckley, Ward and Bridcutt were all on big wages, Barnes and El Abd were poorly paid compared to the rest of the squad.

Suspect there may be a slight cut this season (but we won't find out until the accounts are published in March 2016) but there may be fewer peaks and troughs.

I would have thought Upson and Spanish Dave were earning a fair amount as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here