Pattknull med Haksprut
Sky Albion Transfers.png

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Took me a while to find it! Interesting. I suspect it's a mistake though....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thats the second or Third time it has been reported in pre season that we have signed Lingard on loan. Considering he started Uniteds first game of the season I thought they may have picked up on that.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Assuming you mean Jesse Lingard, did he not get injured in the first 15 mins against Swansea? (not sure how bad injury, but dont think he even featured on the bench in their MKD match?)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What, that Brezovan hasn't signed for Portsmouth?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If that came to pass (season long loan for Lingard) I would get straight down the bookies and put us on for promotion. We'd have way too much attacking quality for teams to handle.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If that came to pass (season long loan for Lingard) I would get straight down the bookies and put us on for promotion. We'd have way too much attacking quality for teams to handle.

I'm experiencing dangerous levels of optimism at the moment, even without Lingard. That 'name your first XI' challenge was a real eye-opener for me as to the sheer amount of QUALITY we have now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I do wonder how so many places have been reporting this for months and haven't yet twigged that he's still playing for United...baffling.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

He might end up at right wing back if he did sign, it's where Van Gaal had been playing him

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I found this about two weeks ago thought it was a bit strange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here