Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua injury setback

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
From that photo (and that photo alone) that's a def yellow. A harsh ref could even give a straight red.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It doesn't tell you what is wrong with him? the radio said he tried to get back on but was subbed. Don't think it's that bad.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How the lino can't see that's a straight red I don't f*cking know - the cocksucker is looking straight at it!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
T'was a straight red IMO. If Crofts tackle was a red that certainly was, poor challenge.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It doesn't tell you what is wrong with him? the radio said he tried to get back on but was subbed. Don't think it's that bad.

That is the ankle that was shattered at Hartlepool. He only had the plate removed last year, so any tackle which knocks his ankle is going to cause problems, but hopefully not for too long.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That is the ankle that was shattered at Hartlepool. He only had the plate removed last year, so any tackle which knocks his ankle is going to cause problems, but hopefully not for too long.

Yeah i remember him suffering that terrible injury. The radio said it was his knee the other night and i thought phew because of the plate thingy in his foot. Then they changed it to his ankle and i thought Fook. Think most people know LuaLua has had his ankle rebuilt.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
He tweeted a picture of him laying on a sofa last night. His right ankle had a support bandage on it but it didn't look anything too major. Hopefully not.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
He got onto the coach wearing a protective boot. He seemed to be walking fine on it, the boot is just standard procedure after a game. However, it was an awful tackle and I'd be surprised to see him play on saturday

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Disgraceful tackle by an ex team mate. At least we can afford to give him time to recover now that we have more options.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here