Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Athletics most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
British_comedian_and_television_host_Jim_Davidson_with_with_journalist_Garry_Bushell.jpg

No disrespect boys, you may respeictively be one of Britains favourite comedians and respected journalists but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

After a slow start Sami and the boys have become 'addick-ted' :lolol: to the winning habit and with a squad bursting at the sames with quality after some excellent additions will be hell bent on continuing our fine winning run on Saturday.

Come on, still a surprising amount of tickets available, lets get them snapped up and roar Sami and the boys towards another 3 points in our relentless pursuit of the Premier League.

:O :clap: :O:

:ascarf:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
One of Britain's favourite comedians ...,not in my house mate!

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
British_comedian_and_television_host_Jim_Davidson_with_with_journalist_Garry_Bushell.jpg

No disrespect boys, you may respeictively be one of Britains favourite comedians and respected journalists but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

After a slow start Sami and the boys have become 'addick-ted' :lolol: to the winning habit and with a squad bursting at the sames with quality after some excellent additions will be hell bent on continuing our fine winning run on Saturday.

Come on, still a surprising amount of tickets available, lets get them snapped up and roar Sami and the boys towards another 3 points in our relentless pursuit of the Premier League.

:O :clap: :O:

:ascarf:

Favourite Comedian? Respected (?????) Journalist? Not for me. Can't compare with everyone's favourite former Match of the Day Host and Britain's favourite DJ.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Interesting Link here to celebrity fans by club:

http://www.midfielddynamo.com/fans/fans_celebs.htm

The Charlton List taken from the link:

Gary Bushell 'Journalist'
Jim Davidson Presenter of Big Break
Steve Davis Snooker Champ
Michael Grade Chief Executive of ITV
Karl Howman Actor (Jacko in Brush Strokes)
Steve Rider Sports presenter
Lee Ryan Boy Band Singer
Glenn Tilbrook Musician

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Favourite Comedian? Respected (?????) Journalist? Not for me. Can't compare with everyone's favourite former Match of the Day Host and Britain's favourite DJ.

I never knew Dr Fox was a Charlton fan as well.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I never knew Dr Fox was a Charlton fan as well.
For reasons I can't go into, I wouldn't be surprised if the Legend that is Dr Fox appears at the Amex on Saturday.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
For reasons I can't go into, I wouldn't be surprised if the Legend that is Dr Fox appears at the Amex on Saturday.

I always wondered what that man's doctorate was in, exactly.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
My Dad never tired of telling me that Steve Davies and Paul Walsh were Plumstead boys like him. I grew up with stories of the old valley and crowds of 70,000 +. Gave little old Arsenal no chance! My 3rd club after Albion and Peacehaven

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gemma-Arterton-son-decollete-plongeant-ne-laisse-personne-indifferent-photos.jpg

Going Down, Going Down, Going Down!!!

:O:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here