Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't believe

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I cant believe they have ruined Deadline day for me. So inconsiderate, i was looking forward to Naylor throwing snippets out on twitter about signings and watching SSNHQ for transfers completed in/out from Brighton.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm off to change my bed sheets such is my dismay at our lack of movement before 11.30am on Thursday :D

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I cant believe they have ruined Deadline day for me. So inconsiderate, i was looking forward to Naylor throwing snippets out on twitter about signings and watching SSNHQ for transfers completed in/out from Brighton.

However, you could sit back relatively content with the squad as it is, with just the offchance of us signing someone huge on deadline day. You can still watch Sky countdown with a sense of excitement and expectation.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Burke out, he's ruined transfer deadline day for everyone now by being efficient and completing the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing. Where is the fun in that. I want tweets from football agents landing at Shoreham Airport as we guess who they are bringing with them.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
However, you could sit back relatively content with the squad as it is, with just the offchance of us signing someone huge on deadline day. You can still watch Sky countdown with a sense of excitement and expectation.

Yea going to have to be this then init. :thumbsup:

Edit: You know something we don't?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I think we should be offloading a few forwards. We have got far too many. Anybody would think we want to score goals.

And NO, I don't think or hope we will be saying goodbye to CMS.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Fear the excitement of Transfer day more likely to be around CMS based on Naylors last comment, although seems madness to me that we would sell him to the Posh after he is just regaining his form. Best to have a showdown with Baldock and see who does the business more often.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I will let you sign me, as long as it's not permanent pen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here