Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we SINGED too MANY players ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
BERK and Hyypia remind me of a COUPLE of kids let LOOSE in a sweet shop with their TRANSFER dealings, they have EATEN too much chocolate (STRIKERS), too much FUDGE (midfielders) and too many CURLY WURLIES (defenders) and now they are BOTH going to be SICK (relegated).

Too many players kicking their HEELS out of the team MEANS trouble and DISCONTENT in the dressing ROOM and if all the NEW singers FAIL to GEL then we are in TROUBLE.

Anyone who SERIOUSLY thinks we are going to get AUTOMATIC promotion needs MEDICATION and even the TOP 6 is a BIG ask.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gone from bed wetting to be a bore again, well done ernest

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That took a bit more thought than your usual moronic drivel I'll give you that.

Still moronic drivel though.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Have we SINGED too MANY players ?

Burnt offerings? :lol:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I do not always agree with what you say, however you do bring some entertainment to the board, keep it up

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
I feel like eating a packet of Spangles.

Rancheros_6pk.jpg

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Failed to gel? Bennett had a good game, sounded like Gardner too. Tex has hit the ground running, Holla has been commanding and Colunga set up a goal, scored a goal and won a penalty.....They've gelled better than an Essex boy's hair on a night out.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Failed to gel? Bennett had a good game, sounded like Gardner too. Tex has hit the ground running, Holla has been commanding and Colunga set up a goal, scored a goal and won a penalty.....They've gelled better than an Essex boy's hair on a night out.

And that when he only found out he would be playing during the team talk, because that is when his international clearance came through, doesn't speak English, and so communication with the manager was difficult, and had only been here about ten minutes. Just think what he might be like when he has settled in - what it could be like when they really get their act together.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here