Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks NSC

Filipino Pat

Aug 24, 2014
My first post. I’ve supported the Albion since I can remember which would be about 1979. Loved the Goldstone, my last game being the penultimate match there ever against Wigan. After that I left the UK only returning very occasionally to visit family who now live in Scotland. Ashamed to say I’ve only ever been to one game since (Colchester at the Withdean, in 2003 I think). Currently living in Manila, I’m still an Amex virgin, with no end in sight. Anyhow, my early Sunday mornings (Aug – May) are always spent trawling NSC and re-living games vicariously through the Official Match Day Thread and other discussions. Having done this for over 17 years, for some reason today I felt compelled to register and then write with my thanks to everyone for unknowingly updating me on Albion news and performances. That’s all….

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
May be wrong, but I am sure I have seen on here a number of other Manila based Seagulls. Worth looking them up to meet up for televised games?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
What a pleasant way to announce your arrival on NSC, I doubt many first posts have been as good...welcome!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Hello Pat - yes this place is a godsend for us ex-pat seagulls. My story reads similar to yours, left Sussex and have been moving around since the Goldstone days. I did manage to break my Amex duck on a brief visit back due to a very generous poster who fixed me a spare ticket (sadly my only Amex experience was losing to the Scum in the play offs :facepalm:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here