Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp and well done Bradford City

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Having just watched the dirty little bugger that is mr B Sharp of Leeds get away with 3 clear yellow cards and huff and puff all night, I'm bloody glad we didn't go for him as many on here would have liked.

And if I may briefly....

Well done Bradford City. Outplayed Leeds and beat their fierce local rivals for the first time in 28 years.

I was a student in the city in 99/00 and got a premiere league season ticket for £180!!

Whilst there Leeds fans would regularly take banter to the point of making jokes about the Bradford fire disaster that killed 56 and injured hundreds (many burned alive on the pitch). Leeds would sing bonfire songs, I shit you not.

Imagine that happening at anfield...

As for Bradford they had a chairman (Geoffrey Richmond) that many NSC'ers would have loved, all over the media and spending loads of cash on big name players like Bentito Carbone and Dan Petrescu.

The result.....think Portsmouth but a bit worse than that!

Step in one loyal, local family (The Rhodes) who built all the early sky set top boxes. They put everything they had into the club. Ran it prudently and, after the run to the LC final, finally got on a firm financial footing.

Enjoy tonight Bantams fans. I know what it means to you.

Anyone who doubts Bloom, Barber and Burke. Read up on the history of BCFC and be thankful.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Having just watched the dirty little bugger that is mr B Sharp of Leeds get away with 3 clear yellow cards and huff and puff all night, I'm bloody glad we didn't go for him as many on here would have liked.

And if I may briefly....

Well done Bradford City. Outplayed Leeds and beat their fierce local rivals for the first time in 28 years.

I was a student in the city in 99/00 and got a premiere league season ticket for £180!!

Whilst there Leeds fans would regularly take banter to the point of making jokes about the Bradford fire disaster that killed 56 and injured hundreds (many burned alive on the pitch). Leeds would sing bonfire songs, I shit you not.

As for Bradford they had a chairman (Geoffrey Richmond) that many NSC'ers would have loved, all over the media and spending loads of cash on big name players like Bentito Carbone and Dan Petrescu.

Step in one loyal, local family (The Rhodes) who built all the early sky set top boxes. They put everything they had into the club. Ran it prudently and, after the run to the LC final, finally got on a firm financial footing.

Anyone who doubts Bloom, Barber and Burke. Read up on the history of BCFC and be thankful.

Agreed about Sharp, although still wouldn't have been the worst signing.

I thought Knott and Clark for Bradford looked tidy.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Great result - pleased for BCFC. LUFC must have forgotten to take their "Mightyness pills" this morning. I didn't see it all - just caught the injury time - all 9 minutes of it!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

And if I may briefly....

Here here!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here