Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
After what seems like an eternity of being a real prospect...

Is it me or does it feel like this season, young Lewis is really starting to show what a good defender he is going become?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think we all know the reason why Dunk's career stalled for a couple of season's. Hardly surprising what he went through. Onwards and upwards now.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Mom by a distance at Swindon, better on the ball than most. I think he'll keep Hughes out this season. Glad to see Greer back on form as well. Loved watching them link up in attack at Bolton

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I hope he stays with us for a long time, he could turn into a real club legend.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
He's always been a classy defender. Even when fairly inexperienced, you could see he had that something special.

I'm so pleased that after his nasty court case, he's bounced back and is probably better than we've ever seen him before.

My only worry is that some of the "big teams" will come a'sniffing if he carries on playing as well as he is now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's always been a classy defender. Even when fairly inexperienced, you could see he had that something special.

I'm so pleased that after his nasty court case, he's bounced back and is probably better than we've ever seen him before.

My only worry is that some of the "big teams" will come a'sniffing if he carries on playing as well as he is now.

I would be astonished if there is no Premier League interest in Dunk before the end of this season.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
In the past the only thing that has concerned me with Dunk is he was very prone to make mistakes. Which for a player in his position is very costly. That's just inexperience though and will only improve. He is going to be a Premier League defender for sure. Hopefully with us.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
He spent some of his summer wielding a wheelbarrow on a Hurstpierpoint house renovation. I do like a man with his feet on the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here