Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Window

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Hello all you blankers and R-soles who were crying before the season started about lack of signings, players being sold and how useless the board are. Then went ape again after losing at home and away to Sheff Wed & Brum even questioning the boards sanity by employing Hyppia! One idiot (and you know who you are) thought we should have employed that homophobic Malky bloke . . . Yeah that would have gone down a treat.
Well I said at the time patience were needed and to trust those in charge to bring in the right people and slowly but surely they have. We still have a few days left in the transfer window, then the loan window begins, remember Vincente? We are still a work in progress and always will be "Tony Blooms blue and White Army . . . . .
Oh and for those who think we still need a clogger up front, last night we played the whole of extra time without a centre forward. Significance? well yes we scored three goals.!!!
Now hold your right hand in front of your face looking at the back, make a fist then extend your index and middle finger and open them. Yep my gesture to all of you doubters and certain moderators in particular.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That's just what this place has been missing. Angry nutters.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
One idiot (and you know who you are) thought we should have employed that homophobic Malky bloke .

If it had pixxed you off that would have been fine with me.

Must say, for someone with only 500 posts (albeit in a quite short space of time), you have one hell of a trap on you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here