Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not wanting to be a spoilsport...

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Baldock Colunga CMS O'Grady

Hoskins Barnes CMS Vokes/Paynter

It's a dangerous game playing with a striker who isn't very good at holding the ball up or winning 50/50s in the air. Got to hope Chris O'Grady is better than his first games suggests.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's a dangerous game playing with a striker who isn't very good at holding the ball up or winning 50/50s in the air. Got to hope Chris O'Grady is better than his first games suggests.

:(

1390153862_bubble_bursting_on_a_cactus.gif

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Baldock Colunga CMS O'Grady

Hoskins Barnes CMS Vokes/Paynter

The ball won't be in the air and we will be attacking so quickly there is no need to hold the ball up.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its total technical football now pal...exciting times
Indeed, I think we have a midfield to provide the ammunition now, unlike most of the previous 2 years.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Teixera and Colunga are going to be a nightmare for defenders.......Baldock and CMS are going to have a field day when they play.

:)

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
While I absolutely think we've turned a corner it's baffling to think after two league games against poor opponents that people think we're just going to steamroll teams playing total football. Christ, we struggled to score with Vicente in the side!

A right winger and a decent target man, then we're laughing I reckon!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was a bit fed up with hoofing the ball up to Ulloa all the time.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
While I absolutely think we've turned a corner it's baffling to think after two league games against poor opponents that people think we're just going to steamroll teams playing total football. Christ, we struggled to score with Vicente in the side!

It's evident watching agains those two teams we don't play with a target man? I don't think we're going to steamroll teams or anything that but it's obvious a target man isn't in the plan. O'grady is our plan b.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I've been checking out that Buckley at Sunderland and that Jose Ulloa ?? guy at Leicester . . .could they fit the bill?? Also I see that spanish guy from Tel Aviv is out of work, maybe it's time to get a manager in who'll play a traditional target man and a winger again? :shootself

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've been checking out that Buckley at Sunderland and that Jose Ulloa ?? guy at Leicester . . .could they fit the bill?? Also I see that spanish guy from Tel Aviv is out of work, maybe it's time to get a manager in who'll play a traditional target man and a winger again? :shootself

Don't forget that manager bloke also speaks Spanish :jester:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

You're massively missing the point.

We won't be playing like that any more.

Although the blue print is similar (enough) the delivery will be completely different.

It would seem we are actually going to get the style of play promised by our last 2 managers, bought in by the one who's said even less on the subject.

Quick forward passing possession football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here