Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there more to come?.....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Albion's head of football David Burke added, “It’s been a very busy summer of transfer activity and player movements for the club. As with all transfer windows, patience has been the key, particularly as we had a very clear and defined target list.

"We are very pleased to have completed the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing and, most importantly, to have assembled an exciting and very talented playing squad for the season ahead.”

one or two more names on Burkes list? ???

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Offers are always made for players. So potentially we could see players arrive and leave. I get the feeling we are done though. Unless an Irresistable offer comes in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't be surprised if some left now. We may even ship out one or two on loan who have only recently joined.

I have heard rumours of CMS going back to Peterborough. (They are only rumours. No firm evidence).

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Albion's head of football David Burke added, “It’s been a very busy summer of transfer activity and player movements for the club. As with all transfer windows, patience has been the key, particularly as we had a very clear and defined target list.

"We are very pleased to have completed the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing and, most importantly, to have assembled an exciting and very talented playing squad for the season ahead.”

one or two more names on Burkes list? ???

Don't be greedy now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
CMS and KLL must be possible OUTs as in the last year of contract. They would need replacing.

Agustien out as well ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They reckon you need four strikers in the squad - we've now got five if you count Fenelon, so may well be a bit of shipping out yet to come. Would like to have four CBs in the squad too, though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Burke's list? BURKE'S LIST? What does that man know about football eh? He epitomises EVERYTHING that's wrong with our football club and hasn't a CLUE when it comes to transfers. And Nathan Jones. He can DO ONE too. Rubbish, all of them.

Have I got that right?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Burke's list? BURKE'S LIST? What does that man know about football eh? He epitomises EVERYTHING that's wrong with our football club and hasn't a CLUE when it comes to transfers. And Nathan Jones. He can DO ONE too. Rubbish, all of them.

Have I got that right?

Exactly - this should have all been SORTED out 6 months AGO. Joke club. League 1 beckons.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If KLL went then Ibe (Liverpool) on loan would be a splendid move.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The squad is cracking really.
There is a tinge of real PL quality there and solid championship players.
Maybe 1-2 on loan going out to get games. Only room i can see is if we want another CB. We do have some real quality cover otherwise especially across the middle of the park.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What a turnaround since Birmingham away, felt very depressed after that result and am eating a huge portion of humble pie following my assumption that we would struggle in the transfer market. Well done to the three B's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here