Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jfc-l229-1879372_478x359.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
15:20 27th August 2014
by Adam Tighe
I thought the game overall was pretty exciting for the travelling Brighton fans and I think we put on a good show and so did Swindon."
Jake Forster-Caskey

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Jake Forster-Caskey revealed that boss Sami Hyypia made sure the players didn't panic when heading into extra time against Swindon Town.The Seagulls were facing a potential upset when their League One opponents forced an extra half an hour in Capital One Cup tie, but the Albion boss calmed his team ahead of the added period and ensured they did take any unnecessary risks in search of victory.
Forster-Caskey explained, “The gaffer said before extra time that we have half an hour to go and win the game and that we had a good amount of time to do that so we don’t need to rush or panic but obviously after they went down to ten men that helped us.
“Cup games are obviously exciting, as the underdogs always up their game, but it is up to teams like us playing against a team in the lower division to keep the standard as high as possible.* Swindon did really well, and showed that they can play some good stuff as well.
“I thought the game overall was pretty exciting for the travelling Brighton fans and I think we put on a good show and so did Swindon.”

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The 20-year-old also feels Hyypia has added new dimensions to his game by introducing a new formation to the squad and says the results are showing that everything is falling into place on the pitch.“With this change of formation I have had to change my game a little bit, I am probably slightly deeper and have to be aware defensively as well.
“I am learning every single day under Sami and it is great for me to learn so many different formations as I am still young and it will help me in my career.
“The gaffer came in and changed the formation and was bringing in players once the season had started so it was hard for us players because we were used to 4-3-3 and nothing else, so it has taken a little tie to adapt.
“But in the last three games it has come along nicely and with the new faces we are aiming to improve with every single game and hopefully we can continue the winning run on Saturday.”
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h] [h=3]ALBION V CHARLTON
[/h] saturday 30TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BLACKPOOL
[/h] SATURDAY 20th september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v Cardiff
[/h] tuesDAY 30TH september, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here