Lenihan to Hull City

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I gather he is having a medical there this afternoon. Dont shoot the messenger

Didn't see that one coming did we!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Yes, have also heard from a die-hard Hull fan that Lenihan is at the ground today to tie up the deal.

BUT....nothing is yet confirmed, so I'm going to ignore this entirely!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That's a little disappointing. Oh well he's probably SH*T! :D

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
****ing money grabbing mercenary

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A pattern is emerging , any player we get linked to through an external source such as their agent , selling club or manager never signs for us as if we're the maiden bid in an auction process.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He would only be a member of our development squad and there's no guarantee how he will progress so it's not too much of a blow.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Two things:

1) We have no idea if this is actually the case or not;
2) We have no idea what terms both clubs offered.

On the face of it, it's a flat choice between a Premier League club and a Championship one. Sometimes, the offer is too good to be true.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
still not confirmed ....

BHAFC Rumours & news ‏@BHAFCRUMORS · 6 mins (15.10)
Steve Beuce: "We’re very close on one in particular and that will be another fantastic addition if we can pull it off" Brian Lenihan?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looks like a good young player but it's not the end of the world if he chooses Hull is it really, plenty of players have great potential ability at that age, not nany fulfill it

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
still not confirmed ....

BHAFC Rumours & news ‏@BHAFCRUMORS · 6 mins (15.10)
Steve Beuce: "We’re very close on one in particular and that will be another fantastic addition if we can pull it off" Brian Lenihan?

i think steve bruce is more likely to be talking about the signing of the palermo striker. i would be surprised if steve bruce has ever heard of brian lenihan - silly boy is signing up to a career of reserve team football and maybe making the bench unless they get relegated of course

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought we all knew he had visited us and he then went up to Hull to visit them and then he would make his decision - had roles been reversed and we were in the premiership and Hull in the championship he may well have joined us instead of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here