Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teemu Pukki

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
@jumalin: Jokohan kauan muhinut @celticfc #pukki -siirto @OfficialBHAFC toteutuu lähipäivinä? #UCLfi #yleurheilu

ENGLISH
jumalin: I wonder if a long time brewingcelticfc #pukki offloadingOfficialBHAFC realized in the coming days? #UCLfi #yleurheilu

This Finnish bloke had a few thousand followers on twitter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure about this one. It would obviously be a BIG step up for him.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not good enough IMHO.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Overall though, Pukki's first season at Celtic was considered something of a disappointment as he struggled with form and failed to fill the void left by Gary Hooper who had left at the start of the season.[10][11] Pukki himself later acknowledged the lack of impact he had made, admitting he initially felt playing in Scotland would be "easier" than in Germany.[12] He found the speed and physical nature of the game in Scotland difficult to adjust to, and stated "Scottish football is not easy. It’s not a bad league at all".[12]

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
@jumalin: Jokohan kauan muhinut @celticfc #pukki -siirto @OfficialBHAFC toteutuu lähipäivinä? #UCLfi #yleurheilu

ENGLISH
jumalin: I wonder if a long time brewingcelticfc #pukki offloadingOfficialBHAFC realized in the coming days? #UCLfi #yleurheilu

This Finnish bloke had a few thousand followers on twitter

hope not - genuinely believe if he's not good enough for Celtic we should be aiming higher

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks alright to me , decent experience . Has got a few at a decent level and gives I another option

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
Is this the new Brentford? :)

haha Celtics recruitment policy is sign enough players and hopefully one will come good...

it's not worked for their strikers thus far... so they're still trying to find one that will come close to Gary Hooper.

aren't many players I would touch in Scotland at the moment

perhaps Lee Wallace and Gary Mackay Stevens

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sick name.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My question is how are we going to tell the difference between him and CMS ???

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
haha Celtics recruitment policy is sign enough players and hopefully one will come good...

it's not worked for their strikers thus far... so they're still trying to find one that will come close to Gary Hooper.

aren't many players I would touch in Scotland at the moment

perhaps Lee Wallace and Gary Mackay Stevens

As a club they are playing appallingly at the moment, but I'd question your knowledge of football if you can seriously tell me there aren't half a dozen Celtic players that would be outstanding signings for Brighton.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just spoke to my Cetic supporting mate up in Scotland.

Says he's done bugger all all year. Lets hope this one is just a twitter rumour

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
As a club they are playing appallingly at the moment, but I'd question your knowledge of football if you can seriously tell me there aren't half a dozen Celtic players that would be outstanding signings for Brighton.

sorry, I was talking affordability wise as well...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Just spoke to my Cetic supporting mate up in Scotland.

Says he's done bugger all all year. Lets hope this one is just a twitter rumour

Strikes me as one whose career is on a downwards spiral at a still very young age, but will keep getting clubs on the way down hoping to see some of what he was clearly once capable of. Hope I'm wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here