Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judge Rinder

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is that the English version of Judge Judy (but with a bloke)?

A nice cheap daytime filler show for the continual wonder that is ITV.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
He is as camp as butlins, strangely likeable and can be funny.........your right though it is true trash tv

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I once saw it advertised. PLEASE tell me it isn't a British equivalent of Judge Judy?

That Simster,sadly, is a fair description. More "waste of airtime" daytime rubbish. Oh,by the way ,I do know where the "off" switch is but it's sufficiently awful to get me to get even crosser in watching it. I despair.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Weird. I was flicking channels and this cropped up. That Rinder chap has to be the most patronising TV turd of all time.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I came downstairs a few mins ago and it was on TV - my daughter was had it in the tv (8) and when I asked what is their tripe - she didn't know and said was rubbish. Her opinion and what has been written so far is good enough for me to declare it as utter bo lax.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
My stepdad was really good friends with him as they worked together in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Benedict Cumberbatch married him and his now husband!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
My stepdad was really good friends with him as they worked together in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Benedict Cumberbatch married him and his now husband!
Benedict Cumberbatch is married to Judge Rinder?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Been meaning to start a thread on Judge Rinser for a couple of weeks.
Awful but you cant help watching him.
He reminds me of a modern day Kenneth Williams.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
My missus "made" me watch it earlier in the week. He's alright and not as crap as I thought he would be. " t.t.t. talking!"
I hate that Judge Judy though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's as camp as Christmas and the participants are generally morons, but I've found it to be oddly watchable on my days off.

I definitely concur with the view of his being like a modern day Kenneth Williams in his mannerisms. It's like Carry On Up The Courtroom some times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here