Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nikola ZIGIC

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Absolutely, Birmingham were trying to get rid of him for ages because of his awful attitude, high wages and the fact he isnt very good.

Arsenal arent a poor team and could easily sign hundreds of better players - so why they are having Zigic is beyond me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps not at £8m, but I often thought Ulloa might end up at Arsenal.

Just as the before/after European game striker, to mix it up a bit.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bizarre. I remember him being outjumped by Liam Bridcutt at St. Andrews. I actually think he becomes shorter when he tries to head a ball. I call this 'the Zigic phenomenon'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Incredible - I'd be disappointed if WE signed Zigic.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The Sheffield Wednesday :lol: #9 was worse.

He was AMAZING.

I assume we're talking Atdhe Nuhiu here. He really was shithouse, wasn't he? Looked like some pub footballer who'd mistakenly been given a contract. Astonishingly, he scored twice last weekend. Unbelievable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Whispers of Zigic to Palace now, by the way. Sounds like an authentic Warnock sort.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I assume we're talking Atdhe Nuhiu here. He really was shithouse, wasn't he? Looked like some pub footballer who'd mistakenly been given a contract. Astonishingly, he scored twice last weekend. Unbelievable.

And again last night.

Regardless, he was utterly SHOCKING.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whispers of Zigic to Palace now, by the way. Sounds like an authentic Warnock sort.

Please let this be true. I would LOVE to hear that Palace were spunking £60k a week of their millions, on Nicola Zigic.

I'd also enjoy the Palace fans putting a brave face on it, and claiming to have got one over Arsenal, to get him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The only quotable sauce this story is has come from is Zigic's AGENT saying Wenger has been in touch.

I think we can safely file this under "BOBBINS, UTTER"

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

When I was looking up the stats on that game for a blog, his stats were awful. Zero shots, zero chances created and, for a 6ft4 striker in a team that was looking for the long pass, he lost more than half the aerial battles

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here