Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturday attendance

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Club buzzing, some shrewd acquisitions, 3 straight wins and a game featuring good-natured local-ish opposition, and the end of the holiday period.

An announced 28,000 I reckon, with 27,000 in the ground.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Well, I can make my first match of the season on Saturday, with my three boys, so that's 27,004 (because you weren't expecting me). HKFC was expecting me, so it'll be somewhere between 27,004 and 1,000,000.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What has happened to kingcole and his weekly threads...?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think Charlton have sold 1600 as of yesterday

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION]

Have Charlton sold out ? edit - just seen previous post. 1600 isnt great from them.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Club buzzing, some shrewd acquisitions, 3 straight wins and a game featuring good-natured local-ish opposition, and the end of the holiday period.

An announced 28,000 I reckon, with 27,000 in the ground.

Hope your right, still a few tickets available if you have not got one, should be a good game - they have not lost - yet!

:ascarf:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i just got this from twitter
Charlton Ticket News [MENTION=5261]CAFC[/MENTION]Tickets · 3h
SALES UPDATE @OfficialBHAFC 1837 sold.

If they've been given them, I reckon they'll sell another 1000, Mark. They've started pretty well themselves.

Edit: they've been given about 2,350. I reckon they'll sell them. That's still far fewer than we take there - we usually fill out their 3,000 capacity stand don't we. Even 4 years ago with nothing to play for, we filled it.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Anyone know what category this match is as might attend. Me and Sarah said we'd visit again next year after the Sheffield game as the football was shocking and we couldn't justify paying £40 pounds again but after these new signings and playing exciting football again we're thinking of going Saturday.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Anyone know what category this match is as might attend. Me and Sarah said we'd visit again next year after the Sheffield game as the football was shocking and we couldn't justify paying £40 pounds again but after these new signings and playing exciting football again we're thinking of going Saturday.

Nothing like a fairweather supporter.........

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Johnny Come Lately

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

Sarah and I.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here