Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you choose your Avatar?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Just really like our flag.

But probably a racist far-right bigot according to the w4nksplodge at the Mirror.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He gave me a thumbs up when he saw the flag at the end of the season.:love:

hang on, have I not got an avatar?

wtf?

switched it back on...hadn't realised. :dunce:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Most of the palace mob have their photos on full display.

The Palace meet & greet guys were changed by moderators, I believe.
The Derby guy has his club emblem and I can tell the Fulham fan by his username, but some of the others are confusing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Me too.

Only now (with the explanation typed out for me) do I see it for what it so obviously is :facepalm:

When did you become 'the voice of reason'? I thought that piece of self-immolation was the exclusive province of the Prancing Ninny ???

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Mr Horton and a lettuce (as vegster has highlighted its not an iceberg) taken from Shoot v Palace (Jerry Murphy) another double season I think.

Palace wanted to sign our captain, lucky Peter Taylor did instead.

Attachments

• Shoot .jpg
    Shoot .jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 55

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They both have a chunky face.

As an aside Hemingway’s is hands down one of the worst pubs in Brighton I have ever been in.
Ten points to anyone who can tell me where it was and a bonus kiss for anyone that’s actually visited the strange, strange place.

It was better when it was the Cuthbert, proper local punters and nutjobs without the weird bushmeat menu. The kangaroo steaks and ostrich cheeks didn't kill it though, the general price of a pint did.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It was better when it was the Cuthbert, proper local punters and nutjobs without the weird bushmeat menu. The kangaroo steaks and ostrich cheeks didn't kill it though, the general price of a pint did.

Yes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here