Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you choose your Avatar?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
This one was uploaded after our Garcia season when we sold Barnes and Ulloa and had a poor January transfer window, when we were only willing to pay peanuts in signing and loaning any old chimp. My chimp Avatar represents a generic first photo of every new Brighton signing holding up the shirt.

I expect Danny Baker would want that avatar if he wasn't Millwall.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
One of my favourite David Strassman characters is Tedebear, initially I had a picture of him, then I found a 2mb (!!!) usb stick where you rip of the teddies head and shove it in your pc, that appealled to my dark side, and I've stuck with it ever since...alas it was always out of stock and I never bought it, haven't checked back for years now...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was looking for a jester wearing the Palace clown suit...and I found a little plastic one. Perfect.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Because "Good Old Hawaii By the Sea" and "Ken Livingstone Seagull" didn't fit the 6-character maximum.

Used to be "ALBION" but the ex got that vehicle and refused to return the plate. Shortly thereafter Karma took over and it joined the Honda scrap yard in the sky :thumbsup:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I actually took the picture that is my Avatar.

Calde is pointing to his name on the Brighton Line underground stylee map!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Because while we are bemoaning "only" finishing 17th in the whole country, or the lack of style with which we are doing it, etc etc etc, all the football equivalents of "1st World Problems" we should not forget how close we came to losing it all. make no mistake, we were OUT OF BUSINESS if we had lost that day in Hereford, and for all the gripes about wherever we finish each season, THAT was the moment we, with Steve GRITT as our manager we achieved 23rd in the bottom division, and despite how lowly that sounds, I've never been happier as a Brighton fan.

el punal

Because while we are bemoaning "only" finishing 17th in the whole country, or the lack of style with which we are doing it, etc etc etc, all the football equivalents of "1st World Problems" we should not forget how close we came to losing it all. make no mistake, we were OUT OF BUSINESS if we had lost that day in Hereford, and for all the gripes about wherever we finish each season, THAT was the moment we, with Steve GRITT as our manager we achieved 23rd in the bottom division, and despite how lowly that sounds, I've never been happier as a Brighton fan.

So very true, and those Albion fans who moan where we, unrealistically should be, should also pause and reflect where we might have been had that Hereford result gone against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here