Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Charlton Athletic ** - Score Predictor

BHA v Charlton Athletic - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Three games undefeated, sees the Albion in good heart, meet a rejuvenated Charlton Athletic at The Amex on Saturday. The Seagulls (13th) are 2 points below The Addicks (5th), in the early Championship Table. Charlton have yet to experience defeat in the league with two wins & 2 draws so far. Both of their away league matches have finished 1-1. The sides have met 56 times, with Albion victorious 24 times, Charlton 21 times & 11 draws. Last season a 3-0 win in April with goals scored by Lingard, Ulloa & Forster-Caskey in front of 28,770 was the first time that we tasted victory against them in 5 meetings. Will be interesting to see how Saturday's crowd compares to April's.

As for the Score Predictor:

30 correct scorers who predicted 1-1 against Swindon after 90 minutes. Well played to the following:

albion534, bassking, BHAWise, Brighton Lines, Conkers, Cornish Rocket, Czechmate, ExmouthExile, GolfingGull, Gregory2,Smith1, Gully Forever, IndianaPaul, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Skaville, Juan Albion, Magic City, Mustafa, NEASTGULL, Nigella's Cream Pie, OSRGull, OzMike, perry digweed, Razzoo, Seagull, Steve Foster, stugbhafc1, The Orange Seagull, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Trufflehound, Uncle C

Score Predictor Leaderboard

3 points

Albionalbino, basque seagull, Dumseagull, GolfingGull, Hereford Gull, Mustafa, Shropshire Seagull, smudge

2 points

albion534, angmering albion, b51, BHAWise, Blue3, Czechmate, fozzie's headband, Gregory2,Smith1, HawkTheSeagull, InsaneSociety, JOLovegrove, Nigella's Cream Pie, paul pring, PWA, Ruffy, smiler, Steve Foster, The Orange Seagull, This is me, Wellesley

1 point

*Gullsworth*, ALBION28, Albion100, AlbionEdd, algie, Arundel_Seagull, atfc village, bassking, bhadiv1, Blackadder, Brighton Lines, brightonmark1234, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, ChickenBaltiPie, Coldeanseagull, Conkers, Cornish Rocket, cowburn86, Coxovi, Creaky, Crispy Ambulance, darters74, Deanbha, del strangefish, Dorset Seagull, Dublin seagull, ExmouthExile, FamilyGuy, Frank Dux, Gully Forever, Greyrun, hart's shirt, HCxUK, Hendrax, Horton's halftime iceberg, iamjon, If Smith Scored Twice, imbrightontillidie, imissworthing2, IndianaPaul, Invicta, Jesus Gul, jlee, Jimmy Come Lately, Jimmy Skaville, Johnnyboy, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Juan Albion, Kittyhawk, lasvegan, Leonardhead, Lev1, izard, Luke93, Magic City, MuppetMaestro, Napper, Nathan, NEASTGULL, Nelsons Left Boot, nipponseagull, Oscar, OSRGull, OzMike, Papa Lazarou, perry digweed, perseus, pishrat, Plymouth Seagull, Pogue Mahone, portslade seagull, Postman Pat, Preston Park, Ralphingtonpuss, Randy Wanger, Razzoo, Rugrat, S'hampton Seagull, S.T.U cgull, scousefan, Seagull, Seagull kimchi, seagull_si, Simon swagbag, SouthCoastOwl, sparkie, superbez, stugbhafc1, Superseagull69, The Buttery Biscuit Base, The Modfather, Thunder Bolt, tigertim68, Toko, Tom Hark, Tomo1794, Trevor, Tricky Dicky, Trufflehound, Uncle C, weymouthmick, worthingseagull123

Statto corner

BHA 0 1 Sheffield W, 291 scores, 15 correct
BHA 2 0 Cheltenham, 202 scores, 42 correct - League Cup Round 1
Birmingham 1 0 BHA, 207 scores, 19 correct
Leeds 0 2 BHA, 213 scores, 13 correct
BHA 2 1 Bolton, 226 scores, 45 correct
Swindon 1 1 BHA, 205 scores, 30 scores. 2-4 aet - League Cup Round 2

Historical Leaderboard

2013/2014 Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013 OzMike 9 points
2011/2012 SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points
Most wins overall - The Orange Seagull 20 points

Start crystal ball gazing for Saturday's game versus Charlton. As ever, use your head. You decide ........................................................................

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Sorry i have to go for a 1-0 loss i dont know why i just feel it

Ha-ha I wish!!

We are looking a much better unit this season and, after taking maximum points against Wigan and Derby, we must approach the Amex with some confidence. However, I get the impression that momentum is growing at the Amex and I would gladly take the draw, especially at £32 a ticket!!
Likely line up is this:

GK Pope-has come in as injury to Henderson, our signing from WHUFC, has given the youth product a chance. Has started well
RB Chris Solly Terrific versatile player, don't let his size fool you, great in the tackle
CB Bikey Anew signing for us and has made a convincing start for us in the centre of defence
CB Ben Haim seasoned central defender, a new signing, shown that experience in the centre of the defence that has been so lacking in recent seasons
LB Rhys Wiggins dependable flying L back-just wish his distribution and crossing was better
LM Jordan Cousins youth product and playing on the L this season seems to have offered a new start for him. Capped by England a bright future beckons
CM Yoni Buyens part of the Belgian network, dynamic midfielder who breaks it all up and starts again. Really made a difference to us
CM Johnnie Jackson Club Captain and a dependable and proven goal scorer enormously popular at the Valley
F George Tucudean Another new signing, plays in the hole behind the front man-tricky and quick minded I think he will prove to be a difficult opponent
F Igor Vetokele Whisper it quietly but we have may have a striker that can score. Reportedly bought for 3m Euros he has scored a number of goal, pacey with lots of industry

Enjoy the game you Seagulls but not too much eh??

Cheers
[MENTION=20725]Lea[/MENTION]burn

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Now they don't have Ben 'the Beard' Hamer in goal...4-1

although saying that we thumped em 3-0 last season. it was the April before that he played a blinder

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Think with the new signings and confidence within the squad, I'm going for a rugby score. Never got one right yet, but you never know.

Brighton 6 v 1 Charlton

Gotta come good at some point.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 2 Charlton 1

Think with the new signings and confidence within the squad, I'm going for a rugby score. Never got one right yet, but you never know.

Brighton 6 v 1 Charlton

Gotta come good at some point.

Do you realise that it's been two year's since I last awarded a MERIT point? :albion2: My merit point bag is overflowing :D however, if this score comes to pass, then it will be an honour to grant you one :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here