Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin or Clarke?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Clarke could do a job so we've got to be hoping for Colin, his 17th or 18th time of being appointed Palace manager I believe (or at least it feels like it).

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Sounds like it could be Colin. Should be announced in the next couple of hours, according to Sky.:laugh:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Colin :lolol: Talk about "send in the clowns" to make the jestermen think they can avoid relegation.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hahahahaha. I would have been appalled if we appointed Warnock and we are a Championship club. He'll be an absolute disaster in the Prem.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Strange decision. Warnock isn't a bad manager but he didn't manage to keep Sheffield United up in 2007. Plus the fact that he's 65 as well. Clarke would have made more sense. I Wonder whether Clarke was interviewed for the Albion's recent vacancy. Maybe he's way too demanding. Hopefully we'll get Palace at the Amex in round three. Colin would add a touch of extra needle to the occasion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hahahahaha. I would have been appalled if we appointed Warnock and we are a Championship club. He'll be an absolute disaster in the Prem.

They're already looking ahead to next season.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Someone on the radio has just mentioned the Puncheon/Warnock twitter fiasco a few months back. Forgot about that. Will be an interesting first meeting between the two of them :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here