Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite team outside of England

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Arundel FC.

Even though they are dirty northern b******s, somehow I still feel close to them.

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
This are my favorite teams

Italy = old lady / Juventus
Germany = The Blue-Whites / Hertha Berlin
Spain = Los Leones / Athletic Bilbao

((( those all have stripes )))

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am looking to take an interest in a French team as I am in North East France, Pas De Calais, quite often. It's going to be Lens or Lille who play the Derby Du Nord. Has anyone been to watch either team? I'd like to watch a few matches a year. Lille has a spanking new 50k+ stadium where as Lens has a traditional English style stadium currently being renovated. Any recommendations appreciated!

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
Here in Finland most follow English football (reason is that we have had this kind of lottery what you can play every saturday) There you must try to know 13 games are they 1X2 home / draw / away ( this since 1940 ) English football winter time and Finnish league summer time.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I am looking to take an interest in a French team as I am in North East France, Pas De Calais, quite often. It's going to be Lens or Lille who play the Derby Du Nord. Has anyone been to watch either team? I'd like to watch a few matches a year. Lille has a spanking new 50k+ stadium where as Lens has a traditional English style stadium currently being renovated. Any recommendations appreciated!

iu

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Fenerbache, got one of their shirts when I was on holiday as a lad. 20 years on and still look out for their results.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'll always have a soft spot for Tromso, thanks to a glittering career on an old version of Championship Manager.

Alongside them, anyone being managed by Marcelo Bielsa.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I have been to watch Lille at their old ground, their fans were pretty loud with a singing section behind the goal and another really noisy lot in a corner.
I like the fries and mayo stalls outside French football grounds.

I went to watch SM Caen about 3 years ago the atmosphere wasn't anything like Lille.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I saw England play Columbia in Lens at the 98 World Cup. The stadium reminded me of Anfield and the bars in the town were excellent. So Lens it is.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Spain- Deportivo and Jerez
Germany- Freiburg
Czech Republic- Sparta and Viktoria Zizkov

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills