Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another nomination for the Darwin Award

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I think the "standing next to her" is not really the point. The most shocking thing about this is that I am not surprised by it. Only in the good ole US of A would a qualified instructor let a 9 year old handle a fully loaded machine pistol. :wozza:

The thing is he was standing next to her - not standing over her making sure a nine year old girl didn't lose control of a fully automatic machine gun. But you are right, it isn't exactly surprising to hear it happened. Nuts the lot of them.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The thing is he was standing next to her - not standing over her making sure a nine year old girl didn't lose control of a fully automatic machine gun. But you are right, it isn't exactly surprising to hear it happened. Nuts the lot of them.

She probably had no control when she pulled the trigger, bet she span round like a Catherine Wheel, lucky no one else was there.
That's her mentally messed up now, well done mum and dad.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The remedial ones are the US legislators who think its OK to give little girls automatic weapons to play with. Matey who died is just collateral.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Vacca was standing next to the girl at the Last Stop outdoor shooting range

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If you had stopped their it still would have been mind-bogglingly stupid...what on earth is the benefit (or point) of a 9 year old using firearms?

It's her GOD GIVEN RIGHT, the right to bear automatic weapons, it's in the constitution. Would you deny a 9 year old girl her freedom?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
If you had stopped their it still would have been mind-bogglingly stupid...what on earth is the benefit (or point) of a 9 year old using firearms?

It's backup for when your 11 year old is doing a quick liquor run for you while you blaze up your crack pipe. (Obviously!)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It's her GOD GIVEN RIGHT, the right to bear automatic weapons, it's in the constitution. Would you deny a 9 year old girl her freedom?

I think you'll find it's actually the right to bear arms. What I find astonishing is that, when writing the constitution, they were already aware of the possibilities that medical science would have in future. Not sure why they limited it to just bears and arms though, nor why they didn't add any specifics in. For example, are you allowed either grizzly OR polar?

There's a video 'shot' by her family who were standing behind her which they have released. She was shown how to use it with single shot with him holding the weapon - then he changed it to automatic - she pulls the trigger - major recoil - video stops and he's toast. Americans are possibly some of the most STUPID people on the planet and over 100 kids a year are killed in similar circumstances let alone those shot deliberately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here