Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Chelsea were a little horse last year, what are Manchester United this year?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No longer one of the mane contenders.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Absolute pony.Hoof ball team. Their reign is over. Bit part club now who have locked the stable door long after the horse has bolted.
Hay! Man ure are now a steaming pile of horses*** , they need to bring back David Saddler.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Talking of Chelsea, I saw a full-kit w**ker on my commuter train this morning, including name on the shirt, he looked about 40 :facepalm:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Best not to gloat. The Herd mentality will ensure United get a Rough ride. Saw Fergie wearing a Busby recently and enquired after his health. " Do you need the Doc? Wearing that in this weather " " My Taylor recommended it for keeping warm " he said. "Ure a strange one I remarked...going walking at all? " " Yes..we are going to look at my horse with the Whiteside but we have to climb a few Stiles to get there. Looking forward to a few bottles of Becks afterwards " " The wife and I are then going to the theatre to watch Me and My Gaal. She is a Law unto herself and will probably wear Bobby socks or something similar. "
What do you think of the present situation, I asked..." Well, I think we need an Angel from above, I can feel the Cole wind of change around the place " " Just as well we are off to the holiday home at Sheringham soon, give us a break from all thats going on "
" I'm off to Gregg's to get something to eat, do you want anything? " " No, Evra time I get a chocolate McClair from there, it gives me gip " he said. " You not so Young anymore " I said.
" Got to go " I said, " visiting relatives in London, at Stepney, Charlton and Bruce Grove " " You're not Kidding anyone " he called out as he climbed into his Aston Martin, " You're off to Smith's to get a paper and study the racing "
" Shucks, rumbled " I said " Its Yorke today and I want to take my Nani, she just loves the nags "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here