Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Looked out of his depth against Swindon which doesn't bode well. His first touch still hasn't improved as it seems to go to the opposition every time. No pace, no touch, no vision - I've no idea why we brought him in. Colunga on other hand looked a livewire.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
i said when we brought him , he was not up to it , looks like i might be right , a waste of money i am afraid .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What annoys me is instead of wasting £500k plus wages on O'grady we could of paid Grabben what obviously he his worth in wages.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
What annoys me is instead of wasting £500k plus wages on O'grady we could of paid Grabben what obviously he his worth in wages.

Total layout must be £1m. £500k plus signing on fee plus two years wages at £5k a week.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wont Judge, as I have only seen him against Sheff Wed and I thought he should have scored.

If we sign another Striker the writing seems like its almost on the wall for him.

He will play his part but a bit part in the long winter months.

Although saying that a goal could change everyones opinions and he is perfect replacemt for Ulloa if we need a big man.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is why some of us were depressed a couple of weeks ago with the transfer window at that point, and pretty miserable after watching the hoofball and head tennis match at Birmingham too, when he didn't look very lively.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6536592 said:
Give him a chance FFS

Fair enough - but he's got a lot of work to do to convince some of us. Though to be fair, he didn't get a lot of help today the way the team played.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Way I look at it, he is another option - I won't judge him yet. Seems though he could be the new Ashley Barnes kind of hate figure for some already.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Did he scored 15 tap-ins last year? Because he looked slow and ineffective tonight. He tried hard though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here