Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Just immense tonight, superb tackle on Barker in the box, though I was sorry to see Barker injured from it. Was it Dunk who hit the bar? Towered over their player and unlucky.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He sounded fooking excellent tonight. He is the future and possibly a new captain. After being in the wilderness the last couple of years he has turned it all around. New baby,new contract,new Dunk :albion2:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Been obvious since his second full season that he is an extremely talented player. Technically gifted and has a fantastic footballing brain. The only issues with him were his concentration, maturity and the off-field distraction. He'll end up in the Premier League with or without us eventually and prove to be the best player to have come through our youth system (even if we swiped him off Wimbledon).

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Always liked him, tonight (from what I heard) has proven him as a player who can lead by example. I think GG will be around for a few more years, and deservedly so, but we know we have his heir ready.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Has all the hallmarks of a future captain.

Might not be much of a talker, but boy is he capable of leading by example in games where we might not be having it all our own way. Becoming more and more obvious with every game how much of a natural he is.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Best player on park by country mile today, we could have been embarrassed if it weren't for him. Must retain his league place now.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Agree with most of the above - Lewis was great tonight. Quite impressed by Colunga as well - especially after O'Grady went off and he started playing through the middle. Two very good pens by Jake, too. Swindon were actually very good, and unlucky to go out - they out-passed us for most of the game, and that bloke Yasir Kasim was pretty damn good - his previous club must be kicking themselves to have let him go.....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Agree with most of the above - Lewis was great tonight. Quite impressed by Colunga as well - especially after O'Grady went off and he started playing through the middle. Two very good pens by Jake, too. Swindon were actually very good, and unlucky to go out - they out-passed us for most of the game, and that bloke Yasir Kasim was pretty damn good - his previous club must be kicking themselves to have let him go.....
What were the pens like? Did their keeper get a hand to the first one? Think that's what the commentator said.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
He got close to both but too much pace, hit low and hard into keepers left corner. Good pens!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here